Inklings Designs

Life in the South:

The adventures of three sisters: Gracie Hope, Faith and other things to make you smile.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Won...I Won!!!!





I Won a blog contest on Carol's of Clutter Bug Studio blog. The prize was a sweet jar of her famous fudge. Well I just could not sit still until the creamy delight arrived in my state. My mail gal delivers mail to my office as well as my home because I don't live far from work so I can get my packages that are addressed to my home delivered to the office and I don't have to wait till I get home to receive them. Yesterday she brought in my prize from Carol's contest. Well I knew what it was so I ripped open the box. Inside it was the prettiest package of fudge I think I have ever seen. This girl really knows how to pretty up things. The mail carrier even said what a cute name she had for her business. Well as bad as I have been craving her famous fudge, I just could not open that beautiful jar of goodness. I just sat it on my desk and I admired the beauty of it for the day. Now at the end of the day my desires got the best of me and I had to have some. Oh my goodness, I just can't tell you how good that jar of fudge was....was??? Yes, as we speak, I am having the last yummy bite!!!! Ohhh Heaven!!!


You just have to try her fudge in a jar! It is so creamy and is as good as it looks folks let me tell you! Visit her website for her other goodies too. You will love them!


Enjoy,

Inka

No comments: