Inklings Designs

Life in the South:

The adventures of three sisters: Gracie Hope, Faith and other things to make you smile.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Inklings Designs has a new Catagory...Shoes!!!

What women does not like shoes!!! I love them. That is why I just had to design some one of a kind shoes that you can enjoy! I have been working on some shoe ring holders and now I have a shoe pincushion. Check out my website www.inklingsdesigns.com for new creations coming soon!!!
Thanks, Inka





Just listed...Shoe Pincushion!!!! What a great gift for a loved one.


4 comments:

SoCal Helene said...

OMG, that is beautiful, that a great idea!!!
;0) Helene
www.sistersgiftcompany.com

Deb said...

Inka....that is just beautiful!

Pink hugs,
Debbie

Shabby Shan said...

Inka,
I love the shoes! Check out my blog for a surprise.

Have a nice weekend!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

OOO! Love your shoes!!