Inklings Designs

Life in the South:

The adventures of three sisters: Gracie Hope, Faith and other things to make you smile.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Shop Hop @ Make Mine Pink

On the first day of Christmas...Inklings Designs gives to you~"Our First Christmas", Christmas Gift Basket!




Come window shop at Inklings Designs each day during the 12 days of Christmas event and see what new items there will be listed. This one has free shipping.

Be sure to visit Make Mine Pink for prizes every day and other beautiful items for sale. It's a one stop shopping mall and you never leave home!

See you there,
Inka

1 comment:

Patty said...

Inka baby, looks like photoshop is paying off. Your better than me. I love your idea about the twelve days of Christmas, Inkling Designs brings to you. Can you hear me singing it. I love the pincushion. I think you blog was great. Good luck with the 12 days, you look like you totally into it. Great work honey! Sweet pink hugs, Patty