Inklings Designs

Life in the South:

The adventures of three sisters: Gracie Hope, Faith and other things to make you smile.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shine on Harvest Moon by the Sea

When I got home from work on Monday night my hubby asked me if I wanted to go to the beach to watch the sunset. After a Monday at work....well DUH!!

 It was another beautiful sunset. I have seen a bunch but I can never get tired of seeing them. We also had the added bonus of seeing the Harvest Moon rising over the Gulf about the same time as the sun was setting. What a way to relax and loose all your stress on a Monday evening. Sunset, moon rise, feet in the sand, listening to the surf,  and of course... birds. I even found some shells.  Hope you enjoy the pictures. 



There are a lot of Jellies on the beach this time of the year.


 Beautiful

 I love the colors from the sunset reflected in the water.

 Sea Oats

 Cute bird butt

Harvest Moon Rising

That's all for today. See you soon.

No comments: