Inklings Designs

Life in the South:

The adventures of three sisters: Gracie Hope, Faith and other things to make you smile.

Monday, October 25, 2010

1921 Model T


I love antiques and have been collecting since I was 19. Ha, some of the things I got new back then are now considered vintage! While visiting Mexico Beach a few years ago, there was a couple that owned a 1921 Model T at Sharon's Restaurant. I did not have my camera at the time...which was a first by the way, so I did not get pictures. Every year when I return to Mexico Beach, I look for Geraldine. Well this year I got lucky and found her again and got the pictures I wanted years ago. The couple that owns her has an amazing story. He is the 2nd owner of that gem of a car. Ford says you can get it in any color as long as it is black. If you are ever in Mexico Beach look for her and have a wonderful conversation with the owners about their story. Enjoy the pics.
















No comments: