Inklings Designs

Life in the South:

The adventures of three sisters: Gracie Hope, Faith and other things to make you smile.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Family Reunion 2008

OH YES...The family reunion will be a little bigger next year!!! My beautiful Niece, Danielle.
We did a shrimp boil....Yum! Looks like theres not much left though.


Looks like the Nieces are having fun! Hey...watch my line!!!











I think this Heron wants to help me fish...The pirate flags are from Peg Leg Petes. One of the beach restaurants.


The downstairs of their house is lovingly called "Louie World" because that is where my brothers play toys are....ie: poker table, beer fridge, etc. LOL Here is a display of his trips to the Masters Golf Tournament. Our Grandfather had tickets to go every year. I even got to go a couple of times. What a beautiful course!

Our Dad loved to hunt arrow heads. He found them in several states and his collection was vast.
Here is a small part of that collection.


Besides eating...I love to fish. This was the smallest of the three I caught that day.



Our family reunion is held at my brother's house on Pensacola Beach! It is such a wonderful place for everyone to do what they love the best. We had a large turn out and the food was wonderful as usual. It was in the low 90's and the sun was shining all day. A good time was had by all.















No comments: